Less than 6 L. / min.
Made from high quality brass through environmentally friendly production processes.
Higher durability and improved resistance to corrosion is achieved through double coating.
120° opening angle of the ergonomically designed handle provides ease of operation. Quality ceramic cartridge ensures high durability.
Concealed aerator provides the complete list of benefits from water saving, increased filtration, splash reduction to aesthetics.
Lasting shine and corrosion resistant chromed surface is proven through rigorous 24 hours salt spray test.
• Regular cleaning of taps and fittings is important to prevent any build-up of limescale.
• Make sure that the cleaning products you use are suitable for the application in question.
• Never leave cleaning products to work for longer than necessary.
• Use a soft cloth to wipe off drops of water after each use. Remove any remnants of toiletries such as shampoo, shower gel or liquid soap quickly to avoid any damage.
• Never spray cleaning solution directly onto taps or fittings. Spray it onto the soft cleaning cloth instead.
• Do not use any cleaning agents that contain hydrochloric acid, formic acid or acetic acid as these can lead to product damage. The same applies to chlorine-based bleach cleaning agents.
• Never mix cleaning products.
• Do not use any abrasive products or tools (scouring cream, microfiber cloths).